Please note, you do need to update your payment method within the subscription section for it to apply to your subscription. Adding a payment method within your general illumicrate.com account will not apply to your subscription/s.
You are only able to set your payment method as a credit/debit card within your account, you cannot switch to Paypal as a payment method. If you want to pay with PayPal, please contact us directly.
Follow these steps to update your payment method:
1. UK and international customers (excluding US and Canada): Log into your Illumicrate.com account. US and Canadian customers: Log into your us.Illumicrate.com account
Please ensure that you are on the correct site.
2. From there, select 'Subscriptions' - this will take you to your Recharge portal (our subscription platform)
3. Once there, select the 'Payment Methods' option on the top menu and click the 'add new payment method' button.
4. Enter the card details, and billing address, and then press the black 'add payment method' button
5. Once you have added the payment method, select the 'Shipping addresses' option on the top menu and ensure the payment method is updated for the address associated with your subscription.
6. Once that is updated, select the 'Subscriptions' option on the top menu and ensure the new payment method has been updated for your subscription.
Once the payment method has been updated, the renewal payment will not be taken straight away. As our system tries the renewal payment again once per day over a period of 5 days, it will be retried at the next scheduled time. If you are updating your payment method on the 5th of the month, please contact us to process a manual renewal for you.
If you need further help, please fill in our Customer Support Form or contact us directly at email@example.com within the five-day renewal period. After this point, we may not be able to offer you that month's box/book.